More About Magnesium Chloride
The main compound is magnesium chloride (up to 350 g/L), moreover, it contains about 70 other elements as impurities including…
Potassium, Sodium, Bromine, Boron, Calcium, Silicon, Molybdenum, Zinc, Iron and Copper.
The versatile mineral can be used within various formulations within Cosmetics and other Health, Beauty and Dietary supplements to provide the following benefits…
• General Health – 5 mg proves 96% of the daily recommended dose.
• Oral Hygiene – Mouthwash, Organic toothpaste.
• Muscles/Joints – Anti-inflammatory gel, for back, neck as well as for the reduction of cellulite.
• Hair – Magnesium oil aides hair re-growth and general scalp health.
• Spa -Magnesium flakes for bathing to promote muscle recovery and relaxation.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.