More About Shilajit extract
• Shilajit is the most important drug used in Ayurvedic medicine. This is an Indian medical philosophy that dates to the sixth century B.C. The focus of Ayurveda medicine is disease prevention, long life and body rejuvenation.
• Shilajit is made up of peat and soils rich in minerals from the subcontinent.
• The natural anti-inflammatory properties found in shilajit help to heal stomach ulcers. Shilajit aids in the rebuilding of the stomachs mucus lining, which prevents the release of stomach acid through its walls.
• Acts as fertility aid in males
• Reduces signs of aging due to its high fulvic acid content, which is an amino acid that strengthens cells by acting as a passage for the transfer of cellular minerals.
• Known to aid blood glucose levels in diabetes
• Increasing energy, shilajit aids in the acceleration of the body’s processes of protein and nucleic acid metabolism, aiding blood purification.